Thursday, November 7, 2013

Welcome to the Jungle


















Here's a little glimpse into our daily lives.  Sorry no time for clean up or fancy photos because this is our life and what it looks like on a day to day basis. Those who take photos of their work spaces where everything is neatly and strategically placed is bull... No time for staging, making things gets messy and there is no mrs shiny sparkler to come behind me... To the outside world this looks like a train wreck but I know where every feather and safety pin is. Scouts...and did I mention we also live here... I know ...where right? Fingers crossed one day we will be able to move into an real work space/shop but until that time comes looks like we'll be maneuvering over boots and feathers. Don't worry, I've got it down to a "t"and could do with my eyes closed.

Welcome to the Jungle
peace.love.feathers.™

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS! Hate those people that post neat and tidy work spaces haha mine is always a mess. So many pretty things you have around, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete